Every student, every day.

Back to all posts
Posted on

How Many Credits Do I Have? Will I Graduate? What Was My Diploma Exam or PAT Mark?

Check high school marks, credits and transcripts with myPass


myPass is an Alberta Education service that allows high school students to have direct access to their educational information including:

  • high school courses and marks
  • diploma exam marks
  • high school credits earned
  • detailed academic history (regardless of school attended)
  • ordering transcripts

Crowsnest Consolidated High School encourages all Grade 10-12 students to sign up for myPass. The school office can help you with set-up!

Setting up myPass

  • Provide the School Office with your personal (not your LRSD) Email Address
  • Go to myPass.alberta.ca.
  • Set up an Education Account using your personal (not your LRSD) email address
  • Enter your Alberta Student Number (shown on all Alberta Education correspondence or available from your school) and date of birth.

For more information on how to register for myPass, click here or enquire with your school office - s-cchs@lrsd.ab.ca or 403-563-5651

Prev Post Next Post